MANAGING BROKER ORIENTATION
Avoid Major Pitfalls Managing Brokers Make
This training is designed for Managing Brokers as a complimentary member benefit. It will help build their skills in leading a brokerage and give you the fundamentals you need for a smooth transition from Broker to Managing Broker. This course is available only to Managing Brokers. This training will be taught by Jeanine McShea, REALTOR®.
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Managing Broker Orientation Tuition: Free!
|TBD||CAR | 430 N Michigan|
Through this session, participants will learn:
- Opening your office
- Running a brokerage effectively and successfully
- Responsibility to the public
- Managing broker responsibilities
- Risk management
- Helping to save you time, money, and your reputation
Contact for Event:
If you have any questions about the event, please call (312) 803-4900 ext. 5512.
Register 2 ways:
- Online (please select from the dates above)
- Register via fax: Print & Fax This Form