The Marshall Bennett Institute of Real Estate (MBIRE) at Roosevelt University and the Chicago Association of REALTORS® (CAR) are excited to announce a major new collaboration to enable C.A.R. members to obtain their Master of Science in Real Estate (MSRE) degree. Rather than an executive education or separate cohort program, this partnership will integrate students for direct participation in scheduled university classes with full-time professors leading to the awarding of the graduate Master of Science in Real Estate degree.
C.A.R. Member Scholarship
One of the most prominent benefits available to association members is a scholarship series. This will be an exclusive C.A.R. Member Benefit available to the 1st ten members accepted by the Heller College of Business for the MSRE degree for the 2017-2018 academic year. Scholarships will include $1,500 for semesters 1-3 and $1,000 toward completion.
Other special benefits available to C.A.R. members will include the following:
- Lower tuition rates compared to other graduate real estate programs
- A specialized curriculum with all ten courses centered on key real estate topics
- Graduation in as little as five continuous semesters
- Four 8-week seminars in technology, writing and business skills included at no charge
- State-of-the-art student Institute center with full library and research resources
- Interface with 50 Advisory Board industry leaders with mentorships, mixers, and events
- Free registration for all school and Institute events, services and activities
Find more information about the master’s program, and how to apply, on our Real Estate Master’s Programs page.