Global Real Estate Council Presents: New Residential Development Tour | SOLD OUT
This event has sold out. Please register for the waitlist below and we’ll contact you if an opening becomes available.
With new construction continuing to boom in the Chicagoland area, plan to attend a day of private showings with several of the largest and hottest residential developments in our world class city!
Representatives from each development will provide members with an inside look at the development process, featured condominiums/apartments, luxury trends and more! Our tour will include:
- 1550 on the Park: At the intersection of Lincoln Park, Gold Coast and Old Town, the 32 signature residences at 1550 N Clark Street offers a living experience that redefines luxury, overlooking nature and near abundant dining, entertainment and cultural offerings.
- Superior House: Uniquely designed so all residences wrap a corner of the building with pristine glass walls, built-in grill stations and prime, expansive views, each luxury residence has oversized kitchen and entertainment areas set within open floor plans, and an office or den to provide even greater comfort.
- The Cooper Southbank: The Cooper is an urban oasis within the South Loop, with incredible views of the city and river on the South Branch of the Chicago River. With so many different amenities to experience, The Cooper defines modern luxury apartment living with a unique perspective.
- Three Sixty West: Chicago Agent Magazine’s 2018 New Development of the Year, these exceptionally designed homes feature spacious layouts perfect for entertaining or casual lounging. Residences are accompanied by a fitness room, dog run, rooftop lounge, and sundeck.
- Triangle Square Chicago: This first-of-its-kind new development in East Bucktown will soon be home to new condominiums, apartments and retail shopping on a four-acre site in East Bucktown – the bridge between Bucktown and Lincoln Park.
We’ll begin the day with a continental breakfast in the CAR member lounge. At 9:45 AM, we will head to our first showcase. Light snacks and water will be available on the bus.
We’ll cap off the tour with a casual happy hour with hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar at Beacon Tavern. Make sure you bring plenty of business cards!
Please note: Although you will be shuttled to and from each location, please make sure you bundle up with your coziest outerwear and wear comfy shoes to explore the galleries.
Space is limited. Due to limited availability, no on-site registrations will be accepted.
Please click here for more information on CAR’s event attendance and cancellation policy. Due to limited availability, no onsite registrations will be accepted.
The Chicago Association of REALTORS® (CAR) is committed to creating a safe and inclusive experience for our community. We are committed to providing a friendly and welcoming environment for all. We do not tolerate harassment in any form. Please act professionally and follow our Code of Conduct at all CAR events.