2019 Market Outlook | SOLD OUT
Pre-registration will close on January 14 at 5:00pm. This event is sold out.
Kick off 2019 with a look at the year ahead and what it means for the Chicago real estate market. Danielle Hale, Chief Economist for realtor.com®, will dive into our industry’s top emerging trends and opportunities, including the following:
- State of the housing in Chicago and nationwide
- Housing market trends to watch
- Key economic drivers
- Demographic shifts in the market
- And other trends to watch in 2019
We also welcome keynote Brandon Svec, Market Economist with CoStar Group, who will present the commercial perspective.
Our keynote will be followed by a panel on Consumer Search Trends – to help guide the REALTOR® community on how to plan for 2019.
2019 Market Outlook Speakers:
- Danielle Hale, Economist, Realtor.com®
- Brandon Svec, Market Economist, CoStar Group
Consumer Search Trends Panel
- Curt Beardsley, VP Industry Development, Zillow
- Todd Callow, Sr. Director of Product Management, Realtor.com®
- Nobu Hata, Director Member Engagement, National Association of REALTORS®
- Phil Byers, Co-Moderator, Keller Williams Chicago – Lincoln Park
- Tommy Choi, Co-Moderator, Keller Williams Chicago – Lincoln Park
Make the most of your C.A.R. membership – don’t miss this complimentary, must-attend event filled with important takeaways! Light bites and a cash bar will be available during the networking reception following the program.
Use #CARoutlook to ask questions and share your photos from the event!
3:00 PM-3:30 PM: Registration
3:30 PM-6:00 PM: Program
6:00 PM-7:00 PM: Networking reception
Parking: Valet and self-parking available at the hotel for up to 3 hours: $27.00, and up to 6 hours: $32.00
Space is limited. Please click here for more information on CAR’s event attendance and cancellation policy. A limited quantity of on-site registrations will be accepted, pending availability.
The Chicago Association of REALTORS® is committed to creating a safe and inclusive experience for our community and providing a friendly and welcoming environment for all. We do not tolerate harassment in any form. Please act professionally and follow our Code of Conduct at all CAR events.