Accredited Buyer Representative
The goal of the ABR® 2-day designation course is to educate and prepare buyer’s reps to provide the kind of service and fidelity to buyers that sellers have always enjoyed, and to offer methods for building your buyer representation business. In each Course Module you will examine a different topic which together create a comprehensive guide to help you become an effective, efficient and profitable buyer's representative.
- According to NAR, Agents holding the ABR designation have consistently earned twice as much as agents with no designation.
- Get referrals from the ABR community.
- Be recognized as a true professional in the area of buyer representation.
- Master the latest information, trends, ideas and controversies in the field.
- Access marketing tools designed especially to enable you to attract buyer clients.
- Be included in the nation's largest directory of professional buyer reps.
- Have your name visible daily on the Internet.
- Attain the most coveted designation in the field of buyer representation.
- Elect basic and advanced training options to help you succeed.
|Time: 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.|
|ABR Two-Day Courses Tuition:
Member - $280 | Non-member - $305
9.22.14 – 9.23.14
|| C.A.R. Central|
12.3.14 – 12.4.14
|| C.A.R. Central|
ABR Elective Course Descriptions
Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
Real estate foreclosures are increasing and will likely continue to do so. Students will not only learn how to spot opportunities for buyer/clients in this market segment, but will be able to counsel home-buying clients on the perils of risky finance programs.
Visit our SFR page for more information.
The e-PRO® Certification Course is an educational program unlike any other professional certification or designation course available. Comprehensive and interactive, it is sponsored by the National Association of REALTORS® to help real estate professionals thrive in the competitive world of online real estate. Visit our e-PRO® page for more information.
Requirements to attain and use the ABR® designation:
- Meet the REBAC® education requirement - complete a 2-day ABR Designation Course.
- Complete one elective course (see next page).
- Pass a written examination on legal and practical aspects of agency representation.
- Obtain practical experience acting as a buyer's representative in 5 documented and verifiable transactions (transactions that occurred anytime prior and up to 36 months after course completion).
- Be a member in good standing with REBAC® and the National Association of REALTORS® at all times.
In addition to successfully completing the ABR 2-day course, student must successfully take and complete one elective course. We do not offer all elective courses at all times. If you do not see a course you’d like to take, please visit the REBAC Web site at www.rebac.net for a complete list of national course offerings.
The goal of the ABR® 2-day designation course is to educate and prepare buyer’s reps to provide the kind of service and fidelity to buyers that sellers have always enjoyed, and to offer methods for building your buyer representation business. In each Course Module you will examine a different topic which together create a comprehensive guide to help you become an effective, efficient and profitable buyer's representative. This course is also approved for 6 hours of elective CE credit #164-000241.
After completing this two-day course and successfully passing the exam, you will have achieved ABR® “Candidate Status”, a three-year period during which you must fulfill the remaining ABR® Designation requirements in order to earn your ABR® Designation. The two-day course covers agency, service delivery, marketing and promotion, and negotiation and risk management.
Register 2 ways: