Sentrilock Lockbox System
The Smart Card System consists of the SentriCard, the SentriSmart App, the Card Reader and the Lockbox.
SentriCard - Annual $96 - Prorated
The Sentricard is on a 2 year service agreement with Sentrilock. The annual fee is $96.00 + tax, and the new year starts June 1st of every year. Upon Activation of the Sentricard, immediate access to the SentriSmart mobile app will become available.
The SentriSmart is a new mobile application which allows access to a lockbox key compartment with the use of a mobile access code instead of a SentriCard. The primary advantage to using the app is that it’s readily available and does not need to be updated. However, YOU STILL NEED TO PURCHASE the SentriCard to be able to release the shackle, assign the box to a listing, turn “Call Before Showing” on/off and customize showing times. All other functions are available through the SentriSmart app.
The SentriSmart app is now available to C.A.R. SentriLock subscribers for their iPhone, iPad and Android. YOU MUST be a SentriCard subscriber to have access to the SentriSmart app.
To download, visit the App Store or Google Play from your smartphone and search for SentriSmart.
Sentrilock Card Reader: $55
The Card Reader is a device used to update the SentriCard’s information once every four days. If the Sentricard does not get updated through the card reader within the four day period, the card will remain expired until its inserted into the reader. ** Please note that access to the Card Reader is necessary in order for you to update your SentriCard. If you will be sharing a reader within your office or with another agent, you may elect to not purchase the Card Reader.
The Card Reader is $55.00 plus tax and the Lockboxes are $100.00 plus tax. Both the reader and lockbox are purchases and are non-refundable. If you have a card reader with your SentriCard®, you can use these instructions to download and install the SentriLock Card Utility software.
Sentrilock Lockbox- $100
Get Your Sentrilock Materials!
How do I obtain?
The forms require the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader XI to save forms.
- Download and Complete the Sentrilock Order Form for any of the following:
- SentriCard with Mobile App Access
- SentriCard Reader
- Sentrilock Lockboxes
- E-mail or fax agreement and order form to 312-803-4905 or email@example.com
- Depending on your delivery choice, staff will confirm pick-up time or ship your materials. If you
have selected to have your materials shipped, expect them within 2-3 business days.
The SentriSmart app is now available to C.A.R. SentriLock subscribers for their iPhone, iPad and
Android. YOU MUST be a SentriCard subscriber to have access to the SentriSmart app.
To download, visit the App Store or Google Play from your smartphone and search for
Special Notice on One-Day Codes!
As of March 1, 2014, the Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS® has discontinued the use of
contractor and one-day codes to gain entry to properties listed by MainStreet REALTORS® or using a
Mainstreet issued lockbox. NOTE: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO LOCKBOXES USED BY MAINSTREET MEMBERS. C.A.R. and
other local associations HAVE NOT implemented this practice.
To show these properties, you will now need to take one of the following actions:
- Arrange for the Mainstreet listing agent to meet you at the property
- Arrange to pick up a key for the property from the listing agent
- Use your SentriCard or the new SentriSmart mobile app to gain entry to the property
Please Note! As a member of C.A.R. you may still give out One-Day Codes.
The development of the REALTORS® Lockbox was based on the features most requested by REALTORS®,
- An integrated and illuminated keypad
- An extra large front opening key compartment
- One-Day Access Codes for your distribution (up to nine per day)
Learn More about One
- Optional cardless entry
- Tracking Security
- Homeowner “do not disturb” setting
- Call before showing
- Variable showing hours
- Convenient credit card-sized SentriCard that also serves as the electronic "key card" for the
- NEW! Access to SentriSmart App