2013 Good Neighbor Awards Nominations
NOMINATION REQUIREMENTS / GUIDELINES
*ONLY COMPLETE NOMINATION FORMS WILL BE CONSIDERED. INCOMPLETE FORMS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.*
- Nomination Deadline: 5 P.M., Friday, February 15; OR
5 P.M., Friday, February 22 with a $25 late fee
(Late fee is required with all applications submitted after February 15)
- Completed nomination forms, photos and signatures must be sumbitted electronically over the Good Neighbor Awards Web site.
- Submit a minimum of 6 photos of each nominated property from various perspectives – 3 of the site before and
3 after renovation. Before photos not required for new construction properties.
- Confirm that the property / development is located within the nine-county Chicago metropolitan area.
- Only code-compliant nominations will be accepted.
- Work must have been completed no more than 24 months prior to the Friday, February 15, nomination deadline, excluding commercial properties. Exceptions may include cosmetic work in progress by an individual unit owner.
NOMINATION REVIEW PROCESS
- By Wednesday, March 13, a GNA Committee member will contact those who successfully submit completed nomination forms to arrange a visit to judge your property.
- By Friday, April 5, property visits must be completed.
Nominators will be notified whether or not their property will receive a 2013 Good Neighbor Award via e-mail, on or before Friday, April 14.