At Home With Diversity
In today’s housing market, where client profiles are changing rapidly, earning the confidence of a potential homebuyer is more complex than it used to be. Real estate professionals who adapt to increasing cultural diversity in the market and who wisely plan to meet the needs of diverse clients gain a competitive edge and expand opportunities.
At Home with Diversity® is a six hour course that addresses issues of diversity, fair housing, and cultural differences. The course teaches you to transact business in culturally competent ways.
- Updated statistics, demographics, exercises, and resources
- Improved focus on the subtleties of fair housing
- Greater emphasis on developing an inclusive business plan
- More details on business etiquette for specific cultures
- Additional attention to international clientele and real estate practice
|Time: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.|
|Tuition: $99 for C.A.R. Members | $119 for Non-Members
|| C.A.R. Central|
Participation earns you the NAR At Home with Diversity® Certification and credit toward the CIPS, CRS, and PMN designations. (non-members can not earn the Certification). This course is approved for 6 Hours of Elective CE Credit in Illinois.
Register 2 ways: