Back to CommercialForum Home Page
Why Choose Chicago?
Motivated Attendees - Chicago is a town for business!
Central Location - a transportation hub for air, rail and car.
Convenient Transportation - full service public transportation system and a dedicated downtown to McCormick Place busway.
Premier Hotels - Over 30,000 hotel rooms in a highly concentrated downtown area.
Unmatched Venues - flexible meeting facilities for groups of all sizes.
Experienced Work Force - Chicago has more skilled labor professionals than any other U.S. city
World-Class Attractions - Shopping, dining and world-class museums.
Chicago is one of the greatest cities in the world. With its beautiful lakefront, incredible architecture and cosmopolitan culture, Chicago attracts millions from around the globe every year. In fact, more people visit Chicago for business than any other destination in the United States.
- Culture & Attractions: Chicago has something for everyone with its beautiful lakefront, incredible architecture, world-renowned museums and much more.
- Dining: Chicago has been called America's Best City for Dining. It's 5,500 restaurants feature everything from prime steakhouses to famous deep-dish pizza and every imaginable ethnic cuisine.
- Shopping: The Magnificent Mile, one of the world's great shopping boulevards, is just steps from downtown hotels, as are chic shops on Oak Street and the historic department stores on State Street.
- Navy Pier: Over 8.5 million visits enjoy Navy Pier every year, making it the city's most popular attraction.
- Theater: From Broadway musicals to award-winning drama to hilarious improvisational comedy, Chicago's 200 theaters offer something for everyone.
- Nightlife: Incredible live blues and jazz, plus eclectic clubs all over town.
Bureau Services - This division of the Chicago Convention and Tourism Bureau (CCTB) will be your partner in success by providing services that meet your needs.
CCTB Sales and Service Staff - Professionals specializing in assisting you with your meeting whether small or large!