MLS (MRED) vs.C.A.R. ? Who does What?
Direct the following questions to MLS (MRED) at (630) 955-0011
- Need a Status change on a listing (from pending to active, etc.)
- Ordering/Questions MLS software
- MLS (MRED) Photo problems
- MLS (MRED) Training Class registrations
- Disputing and/or inquiring about MLS fines
- What to put in a listing's Required Fields
- Questions about how to fill out a particular part of a listing
- Complaint regarding a listing
Direct the following questions to MLS (MRED) Technical Help Desk at (630) 955-2755
- Need help inputting a listing
- Can't access MLS because, computer says they are "logged in at another terminal"
- Need help installing MLS software
- MLS software/computer problems
- Need help with any MLS technical functions (ex: searches, prospecting, customizing reports...)
Direct the following questions to C.A.R. Membership at (312) 803-4900
Note: CAR cannot alter any listing for liability reasons.
- Can't access MLS, because computer says "invalid agent ID" or "invalid office ID"
- Can't access MLS, and is not sure why
- Need to "kill" (remove a listing completely) from the MLS (MRED)—we must have written request from responsible broker of listing office.
- Need to have listings transferred from one office to another—we must have written request from responsible broker of listing office.
- Need to know or change MLS password (We must have confirmation of identity: social security number.)
- Need to know their agent ID number