Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
Seller Representative Specialist
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. This 2-day SRS Designation Course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today's marketplace.
Students will learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
|Time: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.|
|Seller Representative Specialist Tuition:
Member - $299 | Non-member - $325
8.28.14 - 8.29.14
SRS Certification Requirements:
- Take the two day SRS course.
- Pass the exam at the end of day two with an 80% score.
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS® and of SRS.
- There is no application requirement for this designation. Completion of the course and passing the exam automatically enrolls you as an SRS for one year.
- First year of membership for an SRS designee: $0
- Annual renewal of SRS membership: $99
- This course is licensed for 6 hours of elective continuing education (CE) credit.
Register 2 ways: