Chicago Association of REALTORS® Sales Awards Recognizes Top Producers on Wednesday, March 14
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: February 21, 2012
- WHAT: Chicago Association of REALTORS®’ 2011 Sales Awards Networking Event
- WHO: Top Producing Chicago REALTORS® and their peers. Awards will be presented in residential and commercial sales, rentals and rookie achievement categories.
- WHY: In 2011 alone, Chicago REALTORS® tallied 43,557 transaction sides accounting for both residential and commercial properties. The total volume sold by C.A.R. members was well over $10 billion ($10,269,976,133 in 2011). The Sales Awards honor Top Producers behind these sales with a glamorous, gala evening that also celebrates cooperative working relationships within the Chicago real estate industry. The Sales Awards is a highly anticipated annual event that draws hundreds of the Who’s Who in Chicagoland real estate.
- WHEN: Wednesday, March 14, 5:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- WHERE: House of Blues, 329 N. Dearborn Street, Chicago
- HOW: For more information and to reserve tickets, visit www.ChicagoREALTOR.com. Sponsorship opportunities are available.
MEDIA NOTE: C.A.R. top-producing agents and leadership will be available for interviews at the event. Reserve your space by contacting Meredith Morris at (312) 214-5536 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Chicago Association of REALTORS® is the “Voice for Real Estate®” in Chicago since 1883, representing nearly 12,000 members from all real estate specialties including commercial sales, development, property management, appraisal, auctions and residential sales. Visit us online at www.ChicagoREALTOR.com.
Senior Director of Communications & Media Relations
Office: (312) 214-5511
Cell: (312) 730-4950
Senior Communications Specialist
Office: (312) 214-5536
Cell: (312) 828-5347