Wake Up With C.A.R Series
Wake Up with C.A.R. is designed to offer educational seminars that are relevant to the nature of your business. Join fellow C.A.R. members for this complimentary breakfast series!
The Secrets of Credit Repair
- Jim Pomposelli, Vice President, The Federal Savings Bank
- Tim Wheeler, Senior Account Executive, Get Credit Healthy
To unlock the secrets of credit repair and inform you of the resources that are available to assist your clients purchase the home of their dreams under with the best possible terms.
Topics of Discussion
- How to turn prospects into eligible buyers through credit repair
- Credit repair is not only for people with damaged credit
- What your mortgage banker can do for your client
- When is it time to call in the credit repair specialists
And any other questions that you have to unravel the mysteries of credit repair.Jim Pomposelli is a Vice President and Senior Mortgage Originator at the Federal Savings Bank who specializes in down payment assistance, credit repair, Jumbo, FHA, conventional, and VA mortgages for first time homebuyers and more experienced buyers.
Tim Wheeler is a Senior Account Executive at Get Credit Healthy who offers focused tailored programs for each individual based on the clients’ needs. He offers real expert evaluation, advice, monitoring, and re-establishment opportunities for potential homebuyers. His motto is, “Honesty, Trust, Integrity and Professionalism in all that we do!”
Once the map and potential pitfalls have been explored, attorney Coffey will provide the steps successful Realtors take: 1) before accepting the listing; 2) once the listing agreement has been signed; and 3) during contract negotiations that keep them from accidentally turning off Approval Drive.
This seminar provides insight into the dos and don’ts of the Short Sale roadway that only an attorney can provide.
- Members: Free
- Non-Members: $10.00
- 3.25.14 | C.A.R. Central 200 S. Michigan 4th Fl| 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Register 2 ways: