Online Reputation, Social Media and Search Engine Optimization
Your Reputation Precedes You: Real Estate in a Highly Connected World
The explosion of online resources and the expanding reach of search engines
have ushered in a new era of transparency in real estate. This revolution has
put the power to enhance - or diminish - your reputation in the hands of the
- How to protect your reputation using the #1 search engine
- How to identify online sites that can drive traffic to you for free
- Using these sites to generate income
- How to secure your online reputation using a free Google tool
- How to engage your online consumers faster using the number one Real Estate Web site
Making REAL Money with Social Networking
In 2010, Facebook® became the most trafficked website on the internet.
And while many wonder if social media is a business tool or just a form of
entertainment, there’s no question that social media has become central to how
the new real estate consumer communicates. We’ll show you how to get started
with social media, using tools and tactics you’re already familiar with, and explain how you can dominate your market with a simple, daily strategy of regular posts.
- What's a “tweet”, and why does it matter in real estate?
- Is Facebook® really a business tool, or simply for entertainment?
- Which social media venues are best for REALTORS®
- The steps to get started
- How to win more listings by integrating social media marketing into your
Search Engine Optimization
Marketing Success: Are You Being Lost - or Found - Online?
REALTORS® face a unique online marketing challenge: How
to outrank thousands of local competitors, to obtain a top
ranking on popular search engines like Google, Bing and
Yahoo. If it’s done right, search engine optimization can result
in more traffic to your real estate website, and a strong and
growing funnel of new buyer leads. Join us to learn why a
well-designed, easy-to-navigate website is useless if no one
can find it, and the 6 cutting-edge techniques for executing a
comprehensive SEO strategy.
- Why a well-designed, easy-to-navigate Web site is useless if no one can find it
- 6 cutting-edge techniques for executing a comprehensive SEO strategy
- How to convince web visitors to reach out to you
|Time: 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.|
|Tuition: Members - Complimentary | Non-Members - $10
There are currently no available classes, please check back for future dates
Register 2 ways: